I got tagged by my fellow friend and co-hobo, Jamie, to participate in this super fun award blog tag. So I have to answer ten questions and then I get to pick ten different questions for some other unsuspecting victims. Er, I mean friends.
So here are the questions Jamie picked for me:
1) What is the weirdest thing you’ve researched for a book?
2) What book character would you be for Halloween?
3) What is the best writing snack? Defend.
4) What is your life quote?
"Not all who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
5) Kissing or killing scenes?
6) Most recent book you bought?
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch and I'm SO excited to read it.
7) Best book you wrote in 2014?
8) The seed that sparked your current WIP is…?
A conversation I was having with Brianna Shrum. I was running a bunch of twitter pitches by her, and I read one, and she said, "Nope. That gives a different idea of your book. But hey, would you write that book?" And then PROMISE NOT TO TELL was born in all its craziness.
9) Pantser, plotter, or somewhere in between?
10) The shippiest couple ever to ship in the history of ever is…
TV - Oliver and Felicity, or Olicity, as they are better known. They make me actually squee out loud.
Okay, so now's the fun part. I get to tag a few friends and give them their own set of questions. So I tag Jessica, Mandie, Jaime, and Rachel! Here are your questions:
1. Best writing space?
2. If you could have dinner with any author, alive or deceased, who and why?
3. Favorite way to procrastinate when you should be writing?
4. In less than 20 words, describe your current wip.
5. If your favorite writing genre didn't exist (GASP), what would you write instead?
6. Favorite band to listen to while writing?
7. Morning writing or night owl scribbler?
8. Favorite friendship in a published book?
9. If you could write a book to capture the heart of a song you love, the song is?
10. When the movie of your book gets made, who's the dream cast?